Friday, January 31, 2014

January 2014

We started the year running and have not stopped since!

We got back from VA on January 2nd and I went back to work the next day. The joy's of being an accountant you can't take off too much time in January! Jeff's cousin got married on January 3rd. We timed our VA trip perfectly to get back just in time for Sydnee's wedding. Her reception was fun, I even got Jeff to dance with me! Jeff's sister ended up dancing with their Grandpa and he was awesome :)
You will have to settle for a picture only as I can't get the video to work.


We were able to go to the Temple a couple times in January. I believe we went to the Timp Temple & Provo Temple. The day we went to the Timp Temple it was so crowded! I guess we weren't the only ones with New Year's resolutions to go more often!

Jeff went to Utah lake a couple of times in January. It was pretty cool to see how the ice on the lake pushed up against the shore. I only have pictures from Jeff & Traci's visit. (There are pictures from Jeff & I's visit, but they are on Jeff's tablet.)
Traci walking on Utah Lake


Jeff by the ice blocks at Utah Lake



Utah Lake at Sunset

 In the middle of January, we went to the Auto Expo in Sandy. Jeff loves cars and we try to go every year. This year we went with the Pyne's. It was fun to see them and their kids! The kids quickly got bored, so Kimberlee and I took the kid's to explore Target while the boys looked at cars. 
After they were done looking at cars we went to Texas Roadhouse for lunch. (So good!)
After that, we stopped at my aunt & uncle's house to say hi. We hadn't seen them for awhile so it was nice to catch up.

I worked a lot in January so we tried to play hard on the weekends to make up for not seeing each other during the week.

January 3rd (Wedding), January 4th (Temple), January 18th (AutoExpo), January 25th (Temple?), January 26 (Utah Lake Drive)

No comments:

Post a Comment