Sunday, December 15, 2013

Mid December Pictures

This post will be mostly pictures. I have already blogged about some of these things, just didn't have pictures at the time. December was very busy for us!

Here are a few pictures from my work team's Christmas party.
Dan & his wife.

Ian (running the game) and his wife.

Anne & her husband, with Logan in the background. 
Mike G & his wife.

Mike K (my boss!) & his wife. They were kind enough to host.


These photos are courtesy of my co-worker James -who I do not have a picture of!


I didn't want to post any pictures of the Christmas presents I was making before Christmas, so here are a few pictures of them. I made one for my parents and Jeff's parents. (I also made one for us!) Making them ended up turning out so much cheaper than buying from someone. (Granted it was made much easier with Chandra and her Silhouette's help! Thanks again Chandra!) Maybe one of these days I will make a DIY post for it.
 For all three I put established and then put down the whole wedding date. As I don't have permission to share that I have blacked it out.




December 17, 2013 we had a finance department Christmas party. I was party of the planning committee for that. It was a fairly simply affair. We had lunch and then a white elephant exchange. It is always nice to have some time to kick back and relax with my coworkers!

Below are some pictures of the decorations and the committee members. (Now these pictures may make it seem like there are a lot of women in our department. That is not so... 80% of the women in our 50 person department are on this committee-ok so those numbers are not exact, but you get the idea).


Anne, Brooks, Melanie, & Susan

Mike G


Sandy & Me

Ian & Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment